Consistent die casting, predictable cycle times, and considerable cost savings over other methods of manufacturing are possible when you work with Simalex.
WHY DIE CASTING?
- More cost effective for higher volumes
- Allows for thinner walls and tighter tolerances giving you the precise part you need
- Die cast parts are durable and dimensionally stable
- Smoother finishes than all other forms of casting
- Up to 300 Tonne hot chamber capacity
- Up to 900 Tonne cold chamber capacity
- A wide range of Al, Zn and Mg alloys