Consistent die casting, predictable cycle times, and considerable cost savings over other methods of manufacturing are possible when you work with Simalex. Dedicated to providing exceptional service with superior die casting, tooling, along with metal finishing and machining, Simalex specializes in superior aluminum, magnesium and zinc alloy die casting. Our engineers and production staff make sure that they employ advanced die casting machines and processes that produce your parts economically and with reliable quality.
WHY DIE CASTING?
- More cost-effective for higher volumes
- Allows for thinner walls and tighter tolerances giving you the precise part you need
- Die-cast parts are durable and dimensionally stable
- Smoother finishes than all other forms of casting
- Advanced die casting machine & equipment
- Up to 300 Tonne hot chamber capacity
- Up to 900 Tonne cold chamber capacity
- A wide range of Al, Zn and Mg alloys