Whatever Your Die Casting Needs
We deliver five distinct services that take our customers through the entire die casting process.
Whether you bring us a sample part, CAD files or a hand sketch, our talented team can create a custom tool design that brings your idea to life in the most efficient way possible.
Controlling the tool design and fabrication process is just one way we can offer you an exceptional end product. Our complete in-house tool design and tool making facility helps us streamline the manufacturing process to produce consistently reliable parts no matter the volume.
In short: Simalex makes part number 100,000 look just like part number 1.
DIE CASTING CAPABILITIES
- Up to 300 Tonne hot chamber capacity
- Up to 900 Tonne cold chamber capacity
- A wide range of Al, Zn and Mg alloys
OUR FINISHING SERVICES
- Drilling and tapping
- Manual grinding
- Vibratory deburring
- Powder coating
- CNC Machining
OUR MACHINING CENTRES OFFER:
- A machining envelope of up to 48” x 24” x 24”
- Automatic pallet changers and extremely fast tool changers to reduce machining times
- 4th axis capability to illuminate the need to reposition parts
- FANUC, HERMLE or YASNAC controls
- Communication to our PC networks through Cimco’s DNC Max to assure reliable communication and hardcopy backups.